Thursday, January 05, 2006

I’m Zizzlin’ Hot!

Bring the broiler….

The gift of flirting, I totally forgot all about it, and I needed it so badly these past weeks. Definitely boots the ego to know we as girls have that power of making a man fantasizing about us with just a word.

I started IM with a friend I haven’t spoken to in a long time and we had a great time playing with words.

Yup, this is what I need to get going.

Monday Morning:

BF while putting on his socks: Tell me, have you seem a man as nice and good looking like me?

Me: Oh believe me, I’ve seen better.

Aannnd, it looks like one of BF’s nephews is about to become America’s Most wanted. Tuesday night BF told me how the older nephew Mr. King Kong was arrested for drunk driving and high speeding on the streets, King Kong still needs to go to court and be filed for several other hit and runs and a police car chase with helicopters.

Yes, with helicopters.

And, he was drunk.

See, when I say the nephews are stupid it is because they are really stupid.

I hope stupidity doesn’t run in the family.

Happy Thursday Everyone!

No comments: