Monday, November 07, 2005

A New Stage!

Hates it, hates it, hates it…

It’s been more difficult to keep up with this blog as my time schedules are being tighter each day. Still I need to focus on it because I want to read it after the years go by and see how many insanities I have wrote and if my English has improved or gotten worst, so I should at least create me a time schedule somewhere between my visits to the restroom or while I eat to at least update my own journal, I need ME time dammit!

Even though BF moved out of the house on April and that means I no longer have to cook for another person and do the amount of laundry I used to clean and maintain the house cleaner for 2 people, I don’t know how I found a way to keep my schedule busier than when BF was around, and I really don’t think the gym is the reason why.

Anyhow, getting tired of being on the computer over 10 hours a day makes it more difficult for me to go home, turn on the computer and start working on it for a couple of more hours, I am not that much of an computer lover either to make the sacrifice. Plus I rather spend some good time away from it, watching the Discovery channel or how the National Geographic spends all their money creating an imaginary new life form in another planet. Also, because I do believe the computer is making my eye sight worst than it was a couple of years before and my ass is someone growing wider.

Definitely don’t want that to happen, my hips are wide enough to fit a towing truck.

Anyway, back to the subject; I have found a newer way to spend the extra time I had for toilet visiting and sleeping, and that is buying a house, a house that is actually the egg shell because is not yet finished (it also has the size of an egg shell), well it is finished but not like I would have liked to be finished; It has a huge ground, for that tiny little house that was built, so I am planning to make a complete house makeover that will really make the house bigger and wider, that means, I will have to destroy the actually structure of the house to create a newer one.

I want to believe is piece of cake and I really don’t want to know in what mess I am getting into, but I am sure that I will get greener and greener, probably even I’ll go into liver transplant or go into vesicle stone surgery from all the pressure. But we’ll see how it goes.

Yesterday I had a very interesting conversation with my mother, believe it or not it is more peaceful to speak to my mother than to speak with my father when it should be the other way around. Anyway, my mother gave me some very good advice on how to follow my own feelings about this new step I am going to make, it will be one of the biggest steps I will make in my life and I don’t want to screw it; I am not the kind of person who puts a foot in the front without knowing what’s going to happen. I am blind here and it really creeps the hell out of me, I don’t want to make a mistake with this, but then how will I know?

Today I have an appointment with the credit advisor for this house I am thinking of and if I go to that appointment I will be charged with 100 bucks, if I am not going to buy this house anyway why should I go? Before I can go to this appointment I should be clear of what I want to do, and really I am not yet sure.

I will have to call up and cancel this appointment so I can have my thoughts straight. Rebuilding a house does not make me happy, I would have to pay rent while I am fixing this current house and that will make it worst for my economy.

Dammit I want my mango tree land!!

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments: