So this is a meme hey?....
Alright, by request from Steph because she knows my days at Nutter Industries are not productive; I may now comply with this so called "Meme", I didn't know these questionares were called Memes. I remember when I was little, all my friends would pass around notebooks with all sorts of questions, we called it the "gossip book", and all the girls wanted to answer them, even if the questions were lame and stupid. I even made up my own gossip book but I was never so popular so the only people who answered my gossip book was me, an imaginary friend and my cat.
Those were the days...
Anyway, on with the Meme:
three names I go by:
three screen names you've had:
three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My face
2. My hair
3. My hands
three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. My teeth
2. My weight
3. My legs
three parts of your heritage:
three things that scare you:
1. Heights ( hates it …hates it alot)
2. Dust mites (gaahh!)
3. Dieing alone and people finding out a week later because of the pudrid smell of my rotten body full of maggots.
three of your everyday essentials:
2. Make up
3. Hair styling products
three things you are wearing right now:
1. Black pants with very thin white stripes
2. Black sleeveless turtle neck
3. Black undies and bra
three of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
3. Missy Elliot
three of your favorite songs (at the moment):
1. Only Time - Enya
2. Return to Innocence - Enigma
3. Pass that Dutch – Missy Elliot
three things you want in a relationship:
two truths and a lie (in no particular order):
1. I’ve been in a threesome
2. My brother and my sister are married together
3. I killed a dog once
three physical things about the [non-]opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Pretty Face
2. Gorgeous hair
3. And a well shaped body and I mean well
three of your favorite hobbies:
3. watch documentaries
three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Eat, I’m so hungry!!
2. Go home and do my laundry
3. See the BF
three careers you're considering:
three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Beeaaachhhhh I need warm beeaccch!!
2. Anywhere in the Mountains
three kids' names you like:
1. Don’t like kids in the first place
2. So the only names I can think of are
3. Bugger, creatures from hell, leeches…etc.
three things you want to do before you die:
1. Live my life in the best and harmonious way possible
2. Leave at least a small drop of wisdom
3. Get things ready for when the time comes people won’t find me a week later all maggotty and stinky.
Who will I pass this to? Well anybody who wants to, I'm not picky, plus the 2 readers that follow me already did it and I don't want to be rude.
Happy Tuesday Everyone!