Friday, October 21, 2005

All the Way to a Friday Quickie!

Yaaayyyyyy...

I can't believe it's already Friday, the week went flying around here.

So far I've been really busy, so busy I forgot I have a blog, that's not pretty.

I've been so busy I forgot all the things I wanted to post about so that means I gotta get me a reminder or something.

I've been so so busy I forgot to pay my water and my electricity bill, so I hope I don't wake up tomorrow without water or electricity. Oh please don't!

I've been so busy I haven't get my grip and talk to my boss to change my working shift because so busy I have been I don't eve have time for finish up his reports.

I've been so extremely busy my red highlights are no longer red, they have turned yellow, orange and pink, and so far that's the coolest thing that has happened to me this week. I have multicolored highlights. haha!

Now what I need to do on Saturday and Sunday:

1. Buy brown winter shoes and brown boots. I NEEDS it!

2. Buy me a digicam (already told BF to get it for me but he told me basically I was out of my mind, I am not putting my finger away though until I convince him we NEEDS a digicam)

3. Clean up my home, wash my car and do laundry (crap)

4. Get the new kittens a new home, deflea them, declaw them and dedust them (hehe).

5. Probably if I have some time left over I'll bake the peanut butter snack cakes and if I buy my digicam this weekend you'll get to see some Kodak moments.

Aaaaawww!

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments: