Monday, September 26, 2005

O Sole Mio!


Io Una Dona Inmovile en el Calzone…

Don’t ask what it means, I can barely speak my own language or any other I just wanted to sound international.

Ok, here it goes.

My first Monday post after so many months, that is because this is the first Monday that I have time to post something and I have nothing to say, well except something really private that you should not know about but it’s my blog and I can post whatever I want.

Warning! I am going to write some nasty stuff here so if you’re the yucky kind of person, don’t read this.

Why in the world I am the only freak in this planet who has to grow huge ass humongous pimples in their privates? That should a No Pimple Grow Area!!!

Do you know what it feels like to not be able to sit down properly or bend over or not even go to the bathroom because this huge ass humongous pimple hurts like hell?! It hurts dammit, hurts like hell!

So I am not in a good mood since last week, and I thought it would go away but it’s not, and is not getting any better, actually is getting huge…huge I tell you huuuuuuge!

Why me?? Why me???

Happy Bumpy Pimple Monday Everyone!

No comments: