Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hair Rant!

I am NOT in a good mood today…

I have said it before and I’ll say it again now; people don’t need a college degree to be stupid, stupid people are born stupid, and with a college degree their stupidity will never go away either, they’re born stupid, they die stupid.

How do you notice a person is stupid?

By their stupid questions, and stupid comments of course.

I’ll put my new hair look as an example…Oh by the way did I mention I have a new hair look? No? Well, I got me new red hightlights aaaannd I got a new haircut and I just loooove my new make over, love it love it love!!!!

BF loved it too, he was so excited…but that’s another post.

Anyway, putting my new hairstyle as an example I got all sorts of comments, all of them were good, but two of them got me off my nerves:

Person #1: Are those highlights red?

Yoli Answers: Is there another color for red? I’m just asking though

Person #2: Did you cut your hair?

Yoli Answers: No, I’m wearing a wig that looks like my hair.

Gaaaaahhhh

Happy Thursday Everyone!

No comments: