Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wednesday Aint' Wednesday without a Hump!

Is it Friday yet?...

I have no shame, I just spend one week at home recovering and I've been working two weeks and I want some more vacations. I am becoming a lazy Egg Yol!, what a shame.

Today I have nobody to look at me for the whole day, so I'm planning to leave early weeeee!

This is the most exciting day of the week ever! And this is how I am planning on spending it

1. Go the gym
2. Go to the movies
3. Sleeeeeeep

That's it.

********************

My little discussion with BF last night at the Chinese Bufette:

Me: So what are we going to do for our first night? (touching BF's leg with my foot)

BF: What are you talking about?

Me: You know... Our first night after our quarenteen... it should be special.

BF: Special for what? Sex is sex.

Me: Dammit because it will be like my first time again, can't you be at least a little bit considerate?!

BF: Why are you all puffed about?

Me: You are sooooo NOT romantic, what is wrong with you!!!?!?!?!

BF: What did I do?

Me: (Sigh) Just eat your damn shrimp...and don't ask me to help you out doing your....thing!

No comments: