Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What a Bump!

Aw crap...

Haven't had time to blog, haven't had time for anything lately. I must apologize to my one or two followers that read my crap every day but this is what I've done in the last few days.

#1 Got my evaluation last friday and let me tell you that "old fart" aka as my boss is an ass, not because he gave me a 7.5892% increase (couldn't he just round it to 8%) but because he called me a "Secretary" and my projects for 2006 are not changing, I'll still be a friggin' "Secretary". WTF!?!?!?!

Screw that crap I'm quitting this joint!

#2 Finally I got my tires changed, bad thing is every time BF takes my car to do something to it my car comes back with something else broken, like a huge ass bump on the hood.

He's soooo paying for that!...Crap!

#3 Getting back to #1, someone wants to take my job away from me and I am NOT going to let them get away with that oh hell no. I am teaching myself how to work with MS Access and if that means knocking the hell out of me then I'll knock the hell out of me oh hell yes I will. But I am not taking any Access courses; courses are for loosers.

Screw that Access crap!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

P.S. Crap!

No comments: