Thursday, July 07, 2005

Cleaning Day!

Today I'm cleaning up my linkies...

That's right kids, I haven't updated my links properly so I just ran into each and every one of you today (not because I wanted to but because I had to choose between checking my new production build plan with lots and lots of numbers or blogging around in procrastination) and see who I still like and who I just don't care about anymore. So while checking out the new stuff or the old, what ever. I have replaced 5 old blogs and added 5 new blogs to which I'll list below my speech, and I must clarify that for you to be on my link list you must be really entertaining, and I mean really, so if you see yourself linked to my blog you should be considered as a lucky blogger. I would never choose to publish any crappy blog, hell if that was the case I would rather sleep over my keyboard and wait till is time to go home instead of searching vigorously for almost 2 hours for very good blogs.

So with this I present to you my new links:

- So This is Life? ( About a mother with children...ok)

- 100 Reasons Why I Hate My Husband (I find this one quite handy, no need to give introductions)

- Shu's Tales (This guy, is a good and twisted story teller )

- Alanna Land (Sweet)

- Anatomy of a Part-Time Cynic (I think she's my lost twin)

I hope you have a chance to give it a try, the gender is quite colorful so feel free to browse, they are linked on my list to the right.

Happy Thursday Everyone!

No comments: