Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Wednesday Humps!

Acheeeee!....

Dammit I'm catching a cold; this hasn't been my month, definitely.

Yesterday the company monkeys "celebrated" my birthday. I don't know if I should call it celebration when it was actually an excuse to eat someone's birthday cake. Yeah, let's call it that.

It was the most humilliating moments ever, and I sure hope in the future there is not another birthday as pathetic as this last one, according to SJ I don't have much of a chance of it being any prettier in another 18 years or so.

About 15 people went to the conference room, three of them congratulated me since earlier in the morning, another 2 kind of said something between their teeth and the rest just ate cake and left without even saying thank you.

Oh well, I guess it shows I am not appreciated in the joint (rreaalllyyyy???)

This morning I woke up with a killer soar throat and itchy nose. I am so catching a cold this time.

Beware people, the Yol will come and catch you with buggers on hand!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments: