Monday, June 13, 2005

A Rootie Tootie Fresh and Fruity Monday!

Hurraaayyyyy…

I’m so happy, oh so happy, I can get to my normal life weeeee. The rash is gone but it still has a little thing it bothers me a lot, but I guess is natural after scratching my skin to bleed. (yuck!)

So after being almost absent from work and resting being without underwear for almost 3 days is kinda uncomfortable getting back to my regular undies, you can just feel it right there, see? It’s right there!

So I went to this Japanese super market with my Japanese wannabe friend and it was so cool, man, I bought almost 30 dlls worth of junk food but really can you call Japanese munchies junk food when they’re actually baked rice with seasoning or dried peas? Hey I call it nutritious junk food bawaha. Good excuse to spend Sunday munching around till I puked. Oh well.

Yesterday I called my parents to see if they wanted to see the movie “The Aviator” with me and oh, I felt rejected completely, they told me they didn’t want to watch it because they were having bible study and they needed to catch up on their homework and I should better stay home and rest. WTF!

I’m rejected by my own parents. Oh now this is really really depressing.

By the way, who felt the earthquake? I didn’t

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments: