Friday, May 13, 2005

Creepy Friday Quickie!

Today is lots of excitement...

To begin with it's Friday the 13th, for us in Mexico is Tuesday the 13th the bad luck day, we also have a say "Don't get engaged or married that day or you'll be cursed" I still don't get it.

Anyhoo, I think my relationships are not as bad as I thought, there are definitely worst things than mine going on. Like one of the girls at work has a boyfriend, she just found out he's cheating on her with an 18 year old girl, my coworker is 30. Imagine the pain, she's right now ready to jump of a bridge if there was one, luckily there isn't any anywhere near.

I think if I ever cought BF with another woman I wouldn't be crying at all, I would definitely hit his balls and then leave without any comments like "we're thruough" or "I don't want you in my life anymore" or any other crappy sentence that would mean the end of the relationship. I would just walk away after leaving the man with soar balls so he remembers me for the rest of his pathetic life.

And hell he knows that very well, I've told him many times in full details how I would distroy his balls if he ever did something to me even similar to cheating.

Yesterday I made a huge step forward on my feelings about BF; years before I would be dialing the phone to call the man if he didn't call me in a day and I would need to hear his voice to know everything's ok between us. Last night it was different, although I had some kind of wish to call the BF as I haven't hear from him since last sunday, but deep inside me was too damn lazy to dial the phone. And now the tables have turned; BF's complaining why I am not calling him anymore and thinks I don't care about him and I don't miss him and I am the one who's saying I'm too tired to call and too busy for that.

Oh yes, I am becoming a Bitch alright!

Happy Friday the 13th Everyone!

No comments: