Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday Quickie!

Animal Planet and no more...

Guess where I am?? I'm home, yes yes I am home, though I am not happy about it, like I said before I have the idea I am going to spend the long weekend watching the animal planet although my inner self is dragging my brain somewhere near a very hot sunny beach and that's what I'm trying to do now.

I was woken up this morning by cutie guy in my company, he's doing the daily reports while I'm here watching the Animal planet bwaha. Ok, he woke me up at 7:00 am, give me a break, last night I went to sleep at 1 am, I have only slept 6 hours and I'm supposed to be here resting. Leave that, I hung up the phone with the guy after 30 minutes, then I couldn't sleep, so I turned on the TV on the Animal planet watching how monkeys are mating, this is not right because now I am feeling horning while looking at this show, so I turn it off and try to sleep, but I can't, finally I am having this weird dream where I am buying clothes and they're so pretty, I am deeply sleeping I know because my drull is actually drowning me and I am not paying attention.

The phone rings again and I am not planning to answer it because it might be from my work and I'm supposed to be in Vegas having the time of my life and trying to get some rest like I actually planned, but it wasn't my work, it was my parents waking me up. I am thinking this is definitely not pretty! My dad wants to come over the use the toilet because there's no water in my parents house because the plummer is fixing a pipe.

So I have been awake practically since 7 am and I have not been able to sleep. I have only slept 6 hours and I'm supposed to be having the time of my frigging miserable life!

And last but not least, last night I opened my mouth and asked my parents to move in with me, what the heck is wrong with me???

And so this concludes the Friday Quickie that became not so quickie but who cares, I am venting here.

Happy Friggin Friday Everyone!

No comments: