Monday, March 28, 2005

I’m Back!

And I’m feeling sharp…

After 4 short days of rest I am back in business in this joint. All the energies and nice mood I gained during Thursday, Friday and Saturday I lost it yesterday when me and my parents went to Balboa Park to spend the day, actually my main reason for going there was the Chocolate exposition, which there was only 4 stands offering chocolate testing the size of a bread crumb for 50 cents each testing. WTF! I didn’t pay $9 dollars ticket admission for this did I?

Anyway, that wasn’t the only thing that made my nerves go up to the sky but also when I went inside a handmade clothing store, everything was pretty enough to take home and try it all at once, bad thing the store clerk/owner or what ever she was wasn’t so nice. She had this homeless type trying on rehab from too much prozac on her system, and was it just me or isn’t she a damn racist? The woman wouldn’t leave our sight and it became worst when she heard me and mom talking to each other; the harassment was so much it made me pretty uncomfortable and it was more than noticeable she didn’t want to sell a nice pretty blouse to me, she wouldn’t even give me the blouse after I bought it and would not stop looking at me and mom up and down.

It was the first time I felt a racial discrimination and it really does feel bad. Anyhoo, the damn woman would not go with a bitter taste on her mouth after I paid her cash $120 dlls for the blouse which I suppose from the look on her face it was the first time she actually sold something in that store.

In your face woman!

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments: