Friday, March 04, 2005

The Friday Quickie!

It is friday right?...

Thank the omnipresent it's friday. Damn I'm getting old, I'm thinking, in two months I'll be 26 and 4 years more I'll be 30. Damn!

So my boss flew to Australia this morning, hope he brings me one of those little squeezy Koala bears as a souvenir. I thought yesterday I would be so happy he will be off for two whole weeks but now that he's gone I miss him already, and how can I not? he was stuck to me like a leech for the last couple of weeks asking a bunch of questions about his trip.

Anyway, I must start planning my spring break vacations, it's between reading bunch of books or cleaning my house or sleeping. It's so hard to choose.

Happy Friday Everyone!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm always a fan of the balanced approach: why not try to do all three? :)

Yoli said...

At once? Hell no!