Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thanks Pup-pet!

By petition of my dear friend Pup-ourri, here it is…

10 Random songs in your library
1. Dido – Thank you
2. Alicia Keys – A Woman’s worth
3. Barry White – My first, my last, my everything
4. Bryan Adams – Everything I do, I do it for you
5. Bee Gees – Stayin’ Alive (shut up)
6. Gipsy Kings – Baila Me
7. Gloria Stephan – Words get in the way
8. Kylie Minogue – In your eyes
9. Madona – Secret
10. Marilyn Manson – Tainted Love

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

183 files at work and about 800 at home.

2. The last CD you bought is:

Enigma – The Remix Collection

3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?

Lenny Kravitz – Black Velveteen

4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you…(this list is so corny!)

1. Enya – Only time
2. ?? – Horny
3. Michael jackson – Speechless
4. Savage Garden – Truly, Madly, Deeply
5. Rosana – Hoy (today)

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

I, unlike Pup-erto here, am going to let anybody who wishes to fill this thing to do it so if they have nothing productive to do. I didn’t have much productivity and I had to decide between answering this quiz or listening to Manufacturing freak crying about her sick dog.

4 comments:

boo said...

I think... you made the right choice... music quiz... thumbs up... (though interesting... choices... ) yappy dog... thumbs downs...

Steph said...

Oh no, not Bryan Adams!! That's OK, Yol, I still like you :)

SJ said...

Wow. A double whammy with Bryan Adams AND Alicia Keys. Let us please not overlook Gloria Estefan and Dido. Yoli, you remain loved even if you have sappy music in your library. (oh, okay, I've got lots of sap of my own.) har!

Yoli said...

Ah Gee thanks guys Now I'll go shoot myself for having corny music although I feel loved.