Monday, February 21, 2005

I’m So Wet!

Not that you…

I know you were making crazy thoughts with the title of my post, but the content of my post is nothing sexual actually, thanks to Jamie my libido disappeared after she told me the anus can expand so much you can fit two hands in it. Agh! Mental image…undo…undo…undo!

As I was saying, before I was abruptly interrupted by the image of an anus expanding-scream-; ok, now I have forget what was the purpose of this post and why I mentioned I’m so wet. I know it has something related with the rain and the water that gets into my house from under the door and that I need a new umbrella because the high winds turned it into crap but definitely had nothing to do with sex, or an expanding anus (scream!).

Bah, I’ll remember sooner or later.

Happy Monday Everyone!

7 comments:

MPH said...

I could have told you that. I've taken craps that I would call three fist worthy actually.

Yoli said...

What was that again?

evilsciencechick said...

Gah! Why did you remind me???

now I need mental bleach again!

Yoli said...

Hey don't blame me, Jamie started all of it.

Steph said...

Whoa, that anus thing was totally disturbing. What I want to know is, who stuck two fists up somebody's ass to test this?

SJ said...

It was Richard Gere and the gerbils, Steph. That was the test.

Yoli said...

Those are too many details people pleeezzzeee!!!