Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday Quickie!

I'm Alive...I'm Alive...

Humor is down today, no mood for writing, my head has been playing tricks on me and I must shut down the voices that keep bugging me since last night when BF called to say he wouldn't spend the night at home.

I must repair the mental shocks or I'll end up banging my head against the wall...pretty soon.

Medical insurance says it won't cover any damage if its caused by suicide, so I guess I'll have to put away the rasor blades I had kept for a while now.

Oh well,

Happy Friday Everyone!

3 comments:

boo said...

Oh... babygirl... a big hug... for you... that sucks... with the voices... and the insurance... not good... wish you... the best...

Monkey said...

How 'bout a big ol' Monkey Hug!?

Yoli said...

That would be grrreeeatt guys...thanks :)