Monday, January 31, 2005

Yoli’s Flashbacks, The Conclusion!

I thought it would never end…

Annoying friend (current BF) was happy and excited that I kissed him and told him I said he was my boyfriend to scare away Choco man, so I asked him to sit right next to me and of course he didn’t say no. He had a friend stuck to him and the guy could not stop staring at my cleavage and I was getting annoyed because I did not want him to look at my cleavage, the cleavage was for the cute guys, not for the Geeks (how rude).

So my BF to be, asked if I wanted to dance, I said no, I didn’t want to dance with him, I wanted to dance with the cute guys so I said I had a bad foot; he kept insisting and I kept saying no, I said no until both of my friends said, ok, if we dance with you will you leave Yoli alone? And my BF to be said “ok” Both of my friends plus my BF to be and his geeky perv friend went to the dance floor; I stayed on the table just looking around for something interesting, but nothing was there to catch. Anyway 5 minutes later I see my two friends coming to the table without the two guys.

Me: Where are the weirdo’s?

Best Friend: Oh, they’re dancing

Me: With who?

Friend: With each other

Me: I don’t get it.

Best Friend: Yeah, we were dancing and the next thing we see geek guy and your friend started dancing together so we just left

Me: You left them standing there?

Friend: No, they left us standing there and so we left them dancing.

Me: Geek and BF to be, dancing with each other?

Best Friend: If you don’t believe us take a look at it yourself.

I checked the dance floor from where I was sitting I saw BF to be and his geeky friend doing a “belly dance” to each other; the two guys were so happy they didn’t notice my two friends had left the dance floor a while ago.

A few minutes later both of them came back with a huge question mark on their faces.

I sat back and watched the show:

BF to be: Where did you go?

Friend: Oh we got tired

BF to be: But why didn’t you tell us? We were looking for you over there and we didn’t see you!

Best Friend: Yeah well we didn’t want to interrupt your dance with your, ahem, friend.

It was hilarious.

BF then wanted to hit on me but I wasn’t paying any attention because I was looking for the cute guys so I think he left because when I turned around he wasn’t there anymore. And as I thought I would not need him anymore I didn’t care. But to my bad luck the waiter son of a gun who left me all alone with the choco man the past week was hitting on me and didn’t leave me alone, for the rest of the evening, that really scare me. When I left the club that night I didn’t come back for another month or two and I didn’t see BF again.

I didn’t go back to the club not because I didn’t want to, but because my car broke down and I didn’t have a way to go over there but you know how it gets once you get used to clubbing every weekend. I felt like an alcoholic and I needed to go back. So I didn’t care, I took my best friend with me and said to her “I don’t care, I’m going clubbing, we’ll take a cab and we’ll have to find someone to take us back home!” So off we went to the same night club, it wasn’t as packed as the last time we were there, something changed, even there were no more cute guys around, all of them were hideous; but as soon as the waiter saw me getting in, he was all over me and I had to find a way to scare him away. I was getting really angry, we were getting bored and the psycho waiter was not making it any better, he was there beside me like a fly flying around a neon light and where ever I walked he would walk after me (was it the perfume I was wearing that makes me call out all the weirdo’s in the club or what?).

My friend and I were about to leave, psycho waiter was getting worst than annoying and he wanted to take me to the DJ’s booth (hell no!) I told him I was waiting for someone and I couldn’t leave. “I’ll come back for you in a few more minutes” psycho waiter said. He kept going on and on with the same thing. A few minutes later and I was about to hit psycho waiter with the table and there he was BF to be and his little brother with this huge smile on his face- I swear I saw him with wings and a big white light over his head- “That’s my boyfriend right there” I yelled on psycho waiter’s ear; again I had to act so I kissed him near his lips and gave him a big crunchy hug, hell he was happy his pants could tell.

Psycho waiter left the table and this time I was making sure BF to be didn’t leave me alone. So the first time he asked me to dance with him I jumped out of the chair; we went to the dance floor, we danced, I looked at him, he looked at me, it was the first time I had him so close to me and he smelled delicious; I have a thing for chest hair and I find it very attractive and sexy when it shows a little bit from the shirt. I don’t know what was in the drinks or in the air but BF seemed the sexiest man on the club. I kissed him, he kissed me back, I took him home and from that moment on he never left me alone, or better yet, we’ve never been apart.

The End

Happy Monday Everyone!

2 comments:

Monkey said...

"I don’t know what was in the drinks or in the air but BF seemed the sexiest man on the club. I kissed him, he kissed me back, I took him home and from that moment on he never left me alone, or better yet, we’ve never been apart."

I love a happy ending!!!!

Another favorite line from this entry:

"..I was getting annoyed because I did not want him to look at my cleavage, the cleavage was for the cute guys, not for the Geeks (how rude)."

HAHA! :-)

Great stuff!

Steph said...

Aw, great story! I always love hearing about how people meet :)