Friday, January 14, 2005

A semi short Friday Quickie!

Ok, not as quick as other friday quickies but who cares...shut up...

3 names you go by:
1. Yoli
2. Yolanda
3. Yola

3 screen names you have:
1. Ekoloka
2. Rubber Ducky
3. Topoli (my boyfriend calls me that way…aint that cute?)

3 things you like about yourself:
1. My maturaty (bwaaha)
2. My un-attachment to the people around me
3. My sense of alert 24/7

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself.
1. My insecurity to everything (even myself)
2. My lack of trust on others (even myself)
3. My lack of sensitivity ( and I really don’t care but you wanted 3 right)

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Spanish
2. French
3. Arab+German+Native Mexican+probably chineese?


3 things that scare you:
1. Germs (I hate those little sneaky things)
2. Dust Mites
3. All hideous freaks of nature


3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Sweets (I’m hypoglycemic)
2. My boyfriend
3. Blooooging

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. 3 shirts (it’s freezing cold)
2. 2 pants (it’s freezing cold)
3. 2 pairs of socks (it’s freezing cold)

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
1. Savage Garden
2. Destiny’s Child
3. Enya

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. The Reason - Hoobastang
2. White Flag – Dido
3. That’s it!

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Save enough money
2. Get out of this joint
3. Get me a business of my own

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Trust
2. Trust
3. I think I’m clear by now

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. I never go to public restrooms
2. I am an ambidextrous
3. I have been in a treesome


3 Physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Hands
2. Hair
3. Height


3 things you just can't do:
1. Kiss a pig (If the opportunity ever shows)
2. Eat worms (if the opportunity ever shows)
3. Smoke


3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Look at people walking (it’s a family thing, my mom likes to see people eating)
3. Mock at people that walks funny

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Go home
2. Kill those two bitches that want to take my money….
3. Look for a place to put my business because I can’t stand being here breathing the same oxygen with those two bitches.

3 careers you're considering:
1. Once I thought considering to be a psychiatrist
2. Then again maybe a psychologist
3. But is best to be a businesswoman so I can have my own business and get the hell out of here and never see those two bitches again in my life and if they show in my business I’ll put poison in their food so they diiiieeee.

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Any place that has beaches and warm sun (Cause I live near a beach but is not near a warm sun over here)
2. Any place where there are mountains and fresh air (cause I live near mountains but there is no fresh air around here)
3. Any place where I will just relax and do what ever I want

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. I have no kids
2. I never have
3. And never will

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Run my own business
2. Make something worth living as a human being
3. I want to leave a mark for the people who knows me

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Who hasn’t already2. I’ll leave this space open
3. To who ever wants to take this quiz (although I think I was the last one to take it)

4 comments:

Prestbury said...

Hi Yoli Yolanda Yola! I just thought I'd try out your three names! (Where's that old snail by the way?)

Wendy said...

Some people do have funny walks, but I never want to watch people eat. It's just nasty to see that chewed-up food. Ew.

Vadergrrrl said...

Im finding this quiz everywhere. i must do it for my next post.

te amo mucho.

xxoooo

Yoli said...

Prestbury,
I found a snail, a big one, and old, it was stuck on our office window. I wanted to take a picture of it but to my surprise there was not a camera around. I'll look for it once it starts raining again. But I must say, they grow alot and they turn black and way too wrinkled.

Wendy,
I don't like to see people chewing their food, it really disgusting, but my mom has this fascination about people eating. She said to me she wanted to get a video camera to catch people on the act. Weeiiirrrddd

Vaderrr girly girly!!
Happy to see you in these areas. :)
Take the quizz I want to know :P