Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Humps of Wednesdays!

The best of the week is here…

Or at least that’s what I’m trying to think (think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts). I am not going to let anybody ruin our first day of sun after 3 weeks of rain, no, those two crows in HR are not going to ruin my favorite day of the week; Die bitches!!! (Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts).

I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard from one of my workmates those two crows wanted to cut my salary for the days I was off last week because I didn’t fill out any sick form and they only wanted to pay me a day and a few hours that I came here when I don’t even check my time!. Damn you women!!! (Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts).

How come when they were “sick” (i.e. liposuction and tummy tuck operation) they didn’t took those days off their own freaking paychecks? Hope that fat comes back to you 10 times the amount you lost biyotches! (Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts).

How come when they’re coming in a “little bit late” (i.e. 9 am when it’s supposed to be 8 am their in time) they don’t discount it themselves from their paycheck? Is there a law where it says HR people are exempt and also including those who are very much related or in sympathy with HR people are exempt from discounts from their paycheck when they are not concluding their 50 hour working journey? I don’t think so! Who the hell do they think they are, Gods? Hideous Creeps of Nature! (Think happy thoughts, think happy freaking thoughts dammit!)

If they don’t like me then why don’t they sell me and buy a rabbit to eat it in a freaking rabbit stew so they die indigestion and heart burn. ( Think happy…aggghhhrrrrr!!!)

Screw them happy thoughts! I hope those two die of salmonella and someone pinches them with a shot full of sulfuric acid by mistake freaking parasites of humanity!

Wow, that feels better already.

Happy Hump day Everyone!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Only two more work days now!! YAY!!

Prestbury said...

HR people = crows! But at least you got it out of your system. Happy hump day!

boo said...

ah happy wednesday indeed!.... i'm sure thoses "bitches"... will have their come upance... thanks for venting... always good to know... someone else is having a bad day!...

Yoli said...

Thanks for reading guys.
Now we're back to our regularly scheduled blah blah