Friday, January 07, 2005

Drippy Friday Quickie!

And the first one of the year...

I'm back after 2 full days off. I still feel a bit crappy but not as crappy as I felt tuesday. And with my luck is raining again, this is a big storm.

I really don't understand it. Monday was raining like crazy and I thought, well is going to rain like this all day I better get home and stay in bed or I'll get worse; well I got off from work with the windshields running like hell and big rivers of mud and rocks coming over me and as soon as I get home the rain went away and the sunshine covered my town and didn't rain anymore. CRAP!

Tuesday the same, I got off from work early aswell because I thought it would rain the same all day, well the rain was so bad they had to close the main road and they sent me up to some weird mountain with big hills; I got lost by the way. As soon as I got home the sunshine arose and the birds were singing. Did it rain after that? NO, CRRAAAP!

I stayed in bed for 2 days, Wednesday and Thursday because there was this big storm coming over and I thought, well this time I am not moving from here. Did it rain those two days? NOOOOO!

Today is my first day of work after those two sick days, and the rain is at its full, I mean, alot, like too much!. Am I going early today? NO! And not because I don't want to but because I can't, my boss won't let me get off from work early today because he looks I am better.

And this time the storm is for real; school is off and the weather man says it won't stop until Tuesday of next week.

SUPER CRAP!

Happy Friday Everyone!

2 comments:

boo said...

hey.... happy friday yourself... oh... and happy new year!... yoli... RUN FROM THE STORMS!!!.... shame you can't just hide out.... at home... pretend you got waterlogged?... say you had to clean some more?.... or perhaps you just love work... and the rain... too much i suppose...

Have a good one!...

Ashley said...

You can't have a case of the Mondays on a Friday :)... hope the weekend perked up!!