Friday, December 17, 2004

The Last Friday Quickie!

Of the year, don't get all excited...

I'm off and out of here for three reasons:

1.- Everybody is gone for vacations

2.- I have nothing to post because everybody has gone for vacations.

3.- I am off for vacations

Yes I'm taking a week and a half off not because I want to, but because Nutter Industries makes me to; if I had a choice I would stand infront of the company with a big sign saying "I work for a living, if I don't work I die of starvation". But that would mean my resignation letter right there and really I have no choice right now but to take the week off.

So I'm going to squeeze the best out of that week and a half and do what I love best....

I still don't know what I love best, but I'll find out during that whole week and a half off, I mean, I have a lot of time off to think, and reminize, and think about it over the pillow, and under my blankets aswell because is too damn cold to be laying in bed just with my pink flannel pijamas with sleeping sheeps.

I'm not a christmas person so I'll just wish you all a nice holiday and hope you have good luck with all the gifts you're getting.

Happy Friday Everyone!

6 comments:

Pup said...

Is that nutter industry as in the makers of Nutter Butter? I SO love those things. It's the best reason for giving blood.

Happy doing what you do best holidays!!

Yoli said...

Pupcicle,
You think I was going to be so happy and let Nutter Industries get away with the whole week and a half of rest if it was a food industry? Of course not. This company does not do anything that has to do with food, unless you want to drink water from a fountain but we don't make fountains, we make those little things that spray water on you every time you're running on the park every morning and the wind blows so fast. Yes, we make water sprinklers.

Happy what ever you celebrate over there man!

boo said...

Ah... an enforced holiday... how wonderful... right?... well yea if you have stuff to do... like lie about in your sweats... christmas... is a funny time of year... cold... wet... and windy for the most part... hence the reason... i am leaving... and going to sunny spain... enjoy your enforced break... i know i will... or at least... get drunk trying!...

Wendy said...

I come back from vacation and you're gone?!?! What the...hurry up and get back here!

And Happy New Year!! =)

rysolag said...

try this, thanks:

www.blogladder.com

Pup said...

Happy New Year Yoli! Now where the hell are ya?