Friday, November 05, 2004

Funkylicious Friday Quickie!

Now that’s the way uh huh, uh huh I like it…

At last the omnipresent didn’t turn its back on me, I’m happy. After the rotten avocado mood I was in yesterday we had our crappy Nutter Industries Informative Meeting for all personnel in the plant and guess what? We are working in December, Bwaahahaha.

Some people were sad, some were mad, others refused to work and preferred to resign; I was so stinking happy, although not so happy about the fact is really not a fact, yet but soon it will be. Some of the raisin brains in my company wanted to leave without pay, alright, and I thought they were the most in need of work but it looked like they didn’t.

So we are still on the way to know if the production personnel will want to work or not during the shut down; if there are a few who are willing to do it, it might as well better to shut down the entire plant as is not worth to open it with just 10 production workers around so we’ll see what they will come up with next. In the mean time I’m having my victory dance…wee!

In the same matter of the subject, I’ll have to work tomorrow, boo, I have to pay the days I was off when I was sick, what they don’t know is I’m not really working, I’m going to blog around till I stink, yeah!

Happy Funky Friday Everyone!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

You go Yoli girl!

Happy friday and sat. blogging.

Tricia said...

I'm here for my Friday fix!
I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Glad you're feeling better.

Tricia said...

I'm here for my Friday fix!
I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Glad you're feeling better.

Joel said...

RE: blogging.
More than one entry a day? YEAH!