Thursday, November 04, 2004

Christmas is coming!

I hate Freaking Christmas...

Not only because is the most mushy time of the year but also because is the time when the mayority of the companies are shutting down for the holidays.

In my case, I've been in two companies already where they've shutted down without paying us for those days without work, of course is not their obbligation to pay us for a non-working day but is unfair when we as workers do not want to rest when we are in need of money.

At the other crappy joint I used to work, my crappy boss changed his mind every minute of the day; first he said there would be working days in december, then he decided we were not working in december and would shut down for 3 weeks without pay. That thought was since September of last year and the decision kept changing back and forth until december came over us and my crappy boss decided we would shut down for 3 three weeks, of course without pay, I was freaking mad that there were no plans for shut down like paying saturdays in advance or working the on holidays to pay off those days in december so we could have our salary but noooooooooo crappy boss didn't think about that. Ass H.

Now at Nutter Industries, they are doing the same shhhhit, they're thinking of shutting down one day and the next day they're saying we are working. Now this doesn't give me a chance to look for a part time job, I cannot affort to stay off for 2 whole weeks without my salary and I should look for another job in the mean time. Why can't they just make up their freaking old minds? Bastards!

They think everybody here works for pleasure, and of course we are not. If I worked here for pleasure of course I would not be working in this crappy position with this crappy joint called desk; and of course I would have my own freaking company and plan my own shut down, but I am not working for pleasure here people, I work for money, everybody here works for money, all of those who are in a lower position than a manager or a director are hardly getting a salary that is basically just to pass the week by very tight and we cannot affort the luxury of having a non paid 2 week vacation.

I'm so freaking green right now I could just tare this whole place apart and resign my job right now!

Blaaaahhhh!

By the way, for those who voted for Bush, congratulations, you have 4 more years to send your young family to war. For those who voted for Kerry, I'm sorry about that defeat.

Happy Thursday Everyone!

4 comments:

Jay said...

in a bit of funk today, are we? ;)

Joel said...

RE: By the way, for those who voted for Bush, congratulations, you have 4 more years to send your young family to war. For those who voted for Kerry, I'm sorry about that defeat.


Well, the people have spoken and another quagmire it's going to be. Wonder if there's any room in Canada?

Mob Crew said...

mc xiv thinks that really stinks about you not getting paid for non-working days during the holidays. we couldnt imagine, we get our days paid when they shut it down. it sounds too outrageous to be true! and we're mad about bush.

Yoli said...

Jay,
I'll skip the comment 'cause I'm feeling funky! yyeeiiii

Joel,
I thought Americans didn't like Canada....hhmmm

Mob Crew,
Lucky you :)