Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday Quickie!

What ever…

Yesterday I paid in full all the time I owed my company. My time off is at 5:30 pm and I got out of there at 7:30 pm. You will say “Yoli doesn’t hold that much” Yes I do, but if I stay over time just to stay over time it kicks right on my grumpy nerve. I stayed over time for nothing, I finished all my work by 6:00 pm and I was about to leave when one of the workers in here said, “oh you can’t leave yet, we still need to add 15 layouts to your presentation, and I’m in layout #5”.

I almost fainted, so I had to stay 1 and half hours there doing nothing, I was really, really green of anger to the point of turning purple.

So just for that, I am leaving early today, my boss is at corporate doing the presentation I fixed for him yesterday so that means he’s not coming back today, which means I get to do what ever I want today, which means I am off at 4ish almost 5ish. Hurray for me!

In your face Nutter Industries!

Happy Friday Everyone!

5 comments:

Vadergrrrl said...

oooooh I love friday quickies......

luv ya sweetie.

Yoli said...

Aw you do?? You're a peach VG
Lots of love to U 2 :)

Tricia said...

I must have my friday quickie!
Stick it to the boss!
ooooh that feels good!

Jamie said...

It's always good to get off early on Fridays! Or not to work them much at all, like me!

I also wanted to thank you for your comment on my site. The things everyone said really helped me through all this. Thanks.

Yoli said...

Tricia,
If you gotta have it then you gotta have it.
If I'm sticking something to my boss it should be one termometer, he's kinda old eeow.

Jamie,
You don't have to thank me, I feel you girl :) and I'm happy you feel better now.

*hugs*