Thursday, September 16, 2004

Mexican Independence Quickie!

Yes, a quickie because I have a day off tomorrow so for me is like Friday so here it goes…

The whole week was a mess, my boyfriend’s new car was stolen last Monday night…again, now we are sure is the neighbor up stairs who is bugging us so I’ll file a lawsuit against her, of course, once I move out of there…

Moving out? When? How? Why?

Reason is posted above, we had it with this insecure place, I’m moving out tomorrow…yes I know it’s too fast but it’s for the best of all of us, otherwise the neighbor up stairs is going to get us into bankruptcy with all those cars stolen!

How? I don’t know, I don’t have a car, my boyfriend has it to go to work, so I have no way to make trips with small things as I am moving away just a few blocks down the street, but don’t tell anyone, is a secret!

In other news…

We were invited as VIP guests for the our Independence day celebration last night for the “Grito de Independencia” which in English would be something like the yelling for Independence, I wanted to see the whole scene but we were late because we went to see the new apartment we are moving now and I saw millions and millions of cockroaches so I had to get bug spray and kill them all. Anyway, we only got to see the fireworks and a little bit of the war band; lots of people; lots of mess; lots of garbage and lots of human mites, it gave me the creeps, so we ran out of there as soon as the fireworks ended, which was after 15 minutes we got there.
Happy Thursday for you and Looong weekend for me!

10 comments:

Joel said...

What a cool blog. Mind if I read? ;-)

Yoli said...

Not at all Joel!
Welcome and Enjoy!

Joel said...

Thanks!

boo said...

hey girl... good luck with the move... and death to all the bugs!... damn those neighbours... but thank god your moving...

Happy long weekend...

Tricia said...

Yoli,
getting your car stolen was just the beginning... I think it would have gotten worse.

I will give you my banana and carrot, because I stole your ostrich.
It's a trade!

Jamie said...

Whoah. And good luck! Sounds like you need it!

Wendy said...

Die, bugs, DIE!!!

Enjoy the weekend and don't worry, your secret's safe with me. Get out of that neighborhood and never look back! :)

Vadergrrrl said...

Have a great weekend mi amor.

xxxooooo

hasta luego

Tricia said...

*pokes Yoli

Get up sleepy head
You have partied too much and now you can't blog!

Yoli said...

Boo,
Thanks, everything worked out great!

Tricia,
You're so right, things could have get worst, that's why we decided to move right away. And if you call moving out a party, then I don't want any parties any more.

Momlady,
I had to look back it was really sickening. And I still can't get rid of those damn roaches!

Vadeerr girl you sweet pumpkin you! Gracias y hasta luego.