Thursday, September 30, 2004

92 Days Left For 2005!

I wouldn’t mind if the world didn’t go round that fast you know I’m not in a hurry to be 26…

Boy that sentence was long!

Did I mention my boyfriend found his last stolen car? No? Well he did (hurray), is not miraculous though but for us it was, I mean, two months before the other car was stolen and never was recovered although I have told my boyfriend we should go around the junk yards in Mexico and look for it, hm, little piece by little piece till we complete the car? It doesn’t sound that bad you know.

The US police reported the car found exactly 5 days after the car was stolen, of course the police sent a post mail notification so it took another 3 days to deliver, well anyway, he didn’t know until Wednesday of last week, the car was intact, not one little scratch on it, just the locks were screwed up along with the ignition but who cares? He’s got his car back, boyfriend is happy, I am happy ‘cause I have a new car now hehe, he’s passing me the one he just bought and my crappy old car which had a weird stick shift complex although its automatic is going to be passed to my parents, and my parents, well, they’re happy too ‘cause they’re getting a “new” car…my crappy old car. So I guess this year is going to end up in good shape, which was about time.

I mean, since last year things haven’t been so nice for me since I got out of my favorite perfect job to end up in a crappy joint with a crappy boss until I found Nutter Industries, I can’t complain about this job, except for the automatic flushing toilets, they’re still giving me a hard time when I’m still sitting there and suddenly I feel air refreshing my tooshie, I still can’t get used to that though; oh and the automatic sinks, can’t they lower the pressure on those things? I get showered all over my clothes every time I wash my hands.

My boyfriend and I will be 1 year of living together and 2 years of relationship so I guess I should plan something nice, though I have no clue of what to give him; it will definitely not be a material thing because I know he’ll loose it right away and I will only find the bow and the wrapping paper where I put the thing I gave him so I am not going to give him that, but it should be something else, or should I just give him a bow and wrapping paper as a gift? He never looses those.

Any suggestions?

Happy Thursday Everyone!









6 comments:

Wendy said...

You could be very mushy and romantic and put a bow around yourself...unless you think he would lose you, too.

Yoli said...

Probably he would, so I don't think that is a good idea Wendy I wouldn't like to be stolen or lost somewhere. LOL.

Joel said...

That's great y'all got the car back.

Congrats on your relationship! My suggestion: give him a back massage. Or a foot rub. Guys LOVE that kinda stuff.

Yoli said...

Actually every day I give him a foot rub and a back massage, but it would not be a bad idea if I make some upgrades. Thank you Joel :)

boo said...

yea... i liked the idea... of urself in a bow... cos i figure you can't... lose yourself... under the bed... but then again... how about a day... just for him... doing things he wants... eating his favourite food... treating him... etc... or re-creating your first date... (very romantic!)...

Joel said...

Re: foot rub and a back massage
You're welcome. We'll want pics, of course ;-)