Wednesday, July 07, 2004

It's Wednesday and Nobody is taking my happiness away

You're a circle!

You're a circle. You follow a daily routine that you find exciting and not boring because you can never see around the bend and are always expecting something new, which is very possible. Your two dimensional qualities allow you to view the world as it is, nothing too deep, but whatever you want to see to make yourself feel good inside.

What Shape Are You?

I found this quizz in Shara's blog where she got it from Derek's blog where I don't know where he got it from but it's neat.

I'm starting to get to like these thingies... he!

If I'm a circle, that's good, I mean I never have an end, my routines are like that, sounds monotonous but it really isn't, I like it, until I get bored then I get another one and so on.

I'm a circle, a little nice round cheerful circle....

Yeah!

No comments: