Thursday, July 15, 2004

I can't get any rest!

This can only happen to Yoli…
 
As you all know I now don’t have a car so I have to take the public transportation to get to work. Is no big deal, I just take the taxi that says where I am supposed to go with big huge letters and that’s it.
 
So there I was on the bus stop waiting for my taxi to arrive and it was getting late so I started to get nervous as the taxi was not there yet. I saw my taxi coming so I make it stop to get in. There’s an intersection where if we go straight it takes you downtown or if we turn to the right it takes us directly to my work is. The taxi was getting near where it was supposed to make the right turn but the car never turned to the right lane to turn right, and it passed it, I freaked out and I asked the taxi driver
 
Me: Aren’t we going to 5 y 10?
 
Taxi driver: No, we are going downtown
 
Me: But I saw the big sign saying 5 y 10
 
Taxi Driver: Nop, it says Downtown (shows me the big ass sign)
 
Me: Pull over, I need to get off this thing!
 
One of two things could have happened:
 
#1 The taxi driver changed the sign as soon as I get getting on the taxi, or…
 
#2 I did not read the sign correctly….
 
If #2 happened I have to blame the lack of sleep I have not get to have since my boyfriend’s car was stolen because every time I hear a car starting outside my house I freak out and look at the window to see if that was not my car.
 
Well this morning that was not the reason why I didn’t get enough sleep. My new neighbors have a dog, a puppy dog which it only makes noises at night when it needs to go poop, so last night at 2:30 am to be exact I could hear my beautiful neighbor trying to make its new puppy poop outside the building…exactly at my window. Actually the dog was really not making any noises but the neighbor was….
 
Neighbor: Come on you f…ing dog, poop!
 
Dog:……..
 
Neighbor: F…ck damn you, you just woke me up for nothing!
 
Dog:…..
 
Neighbor: Come here you son of a b…ch (obvious)
 
At this moment I was starting to get very, very annoyed about the noises this woman was making and I do believe the dog got pissed off too.
 
Dog: Dwarf, dwarf, dwarf, dwarf.
 
Neighbor: Shut up you fu..in animal and poop!
 
Dog: Dwarf!
 
Neighbor: No…shut the f..ck up! You’re going to wake up the neighbors (too late!)
 
Dog: Grrrr….dwarf!
 
Neighbor: Come here you, f…cking piece of s…it!
 
Dog: Dwarf!….Huuaauuuhhh Dwarf!
 
Neighbor: I said shut the f…ck up!!!! Come here you, let’s take you inside, you just took me here for nothing!
 
Poor dog, with that kind of pressure and insulting even I would not poop properly.
 
Happy Thursday everyone!

5 comments:

Monkey said...

GREAT post and I love the dialogue! I especially got a kick out of:
"Neighbor: Come here you son of a b…ch (obvious)"
Keep it up!

Sloth said...

Haaaahahahaha!!!!

That was so great! I'm visiting your blog for the first time and I love it!!

Sloths only poop once a week so I don't have the same problems as the dwarf-barking dog. But I can relate to the bus thing! I take the bus every day and you have to be REALLY careful to get on the right one!

Tricia said...

YOYO,
That was the funniest thing I've read here.LOL
You're getting better everyday!
keep it up and I'll keep coming back!
That's a threat!!!! ;)

ilumpo said...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA! Gracias por hacerme reir tanto!!!

abrazos!

Yoli said...

Monkey,
My brain was blocked for too long and it was about time to make some quality mocking.
Thanks for stopping by :)

Sloth,
Glad you liked the Egg Yol! and thanks for visiting :)

Tricia,
Uhhh I'm scaared, so scared I think I'm going to poop my pants. LOL Tricia, It's a pleasure to have you here every time :)

Ilumpo,
Si vieras que no es tan gracioso cuando te despiertan jaja pero por lo menos me entretengo no?
Hugs x 10000