Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Info Grey
Your Heart is Grey


What Color is Your Heart?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yep, I always knew I am Grey. In fact, I was grey all the time yesterday, the event sucked, I wasn't at the party 'cause it sucked, I didn't know it did but I knew it would, anyway. I started my shift as regular at 7:30 am and there was not one soul in the company, today everybody would show up to work at 8:00 am, and I forgot, I could have slept more but no, Yoli had to forget today we were allowed at 8:00 am. Oh well, at least it gave me 30 minutes of free bloggin'.

Muuaahahahaha.

5 comments:

boo said...

Ahh.... i hate that.... gggrrrr.... but glad u looked on the positive side... though i am somewhat.... concerned that your heart is grey!...

Jenn said...

Yoli,
Well at least you don't love everyone! I think I have problems yoli! Big problems with commitment!

Yoli said...

Boo,
I kinda sometimes worry about it too but, looking at it from the bright side, grey goes with everything right? :)

Jenn,
It's good to love everybody, at least you are being accepted, the contrary with me, most of the people repell me because I'm so "realistic" or "dramatic" about everything. "smirk"

ilumpo said...

Ilumpo's Heart is Pink - blah, blah, blah! Always thought I was more of a jazzy blue...

abrazos amiwis!

ilumpo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.