Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Tuesday!

Ok, so I come back from lunch and I need to start working on this analysis report, but...where's my pencil and eraser?

Where in hell is my pencil and eraser???? I can't work without my pencil and my eraser!

How am I supose to write something and then erase it when I'm done if I don't have my pencil and my eraser with me! I can't write and erase with a pen and a corrector...No I can't it looks messy.

Someone took it from my desk I know it! I bet those two preppie guys took it!

2 minutes later...

Ok, never mind, for some reason I put my pencil and my eraser inside my purse...why? I don't know why.

This is tuesday for me...thank you very much!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Don't you just hate the Monday hangs over on Tuesdays?? Blech!!

Jenn said...

Yoli,
Stealing office supplies now huh! You crazy woman!

Yoli said...

Momlady,
If you're talking about working hangovers yep I've been having alot of those...

Jenn,
If you saw the office supplies we are using here you would think different, I have come to think that I should bring my own set of pencils and eraser which are cuter, these office supplies depress me....they're all black with no fun what so ever...eeow! But sometimes I think I am a cleptomaniac although I always try to deny it, things just happen to appear on my purses all the time....

Jenn said...

Yoli,
I often find things in my purse that cause wonder. I just blame the boys!

Justin said...

I moved the condom that will never be opened (it's like a talisman now) in my wallet because it was causing a ring-shaped bulge in the leather. "Yup, that boy's carrying a condom in his wallet." But hey, you never know. I could end up needing it one day and it Would break, because it's so old.