Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I have new Neighbors!

All the fun went bye bye...

Well starting today I have two new guys working in the same office as me. They are two students that are here only for 2 months. I can't scratch my boobie anymore as often as I wanted, I can't sing as loud as before, I can't say stupid things anymore...that's no fun!

These kids are 22 and 18, both looking like 15 year olds, when they were introduced to me both gave me a kiss on the cheek...yuck! you know I am a germofobic so I wanted to take a shower like...right now! Anyway, that's no way of saying nice meeting you to a totally weird stranger right??? These kids are freaks..!

I'm taking a 2 minute break before I can get back to work again. But before that let me tell you what happened to me over the weekend...

Nothing...
ha!

Well just on saturday, it was my birthday and I turned the quarter, (I'm getting old!) My boyfriend didn't come back home until later that night and he came with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a mini ice cream cake, it was great. The flowers had a card, but the card had no message in it...How original huh? When I saw the card I turned to see my boyfriend and he looked at me funny asking me why I was looking at him funny, then I showed him the card and he said "Oh I'm sorry, I wanted to write somehting in there but I forgot"....Well ok...it doesn't matter, I said, just don't forget to take a shower cause you stink (he spent the whole day painting a house, that's why he stank)

And...that's about it

I've been working alot since yesterday, and today finally I had a little time to write a few words here. Now with my new neighbors...I'll have more things to write on there hehe!.



8 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Happy birthday to you! Glad your boyfriend remember it was your birthday even if he forgot to write in the card. Hope you have many many many more! Love ya.

Yoli said...

Thanks a bunch Jenn!
My boyfriend remembered because I kept reminding him every day ha!

Wendy said...

Next time don't forget to let your faithful readers know your birthday is coming...we've could've baked a cake or something!
Wow, these guys sound very strange. Keep us posted!

Monkey said...

You never told the Monkey it was your birthday! You never told anyone did you! Sneaky sneaky!

That's funny about those two fellows kissing you on the cheek like that!

Again Happy Belated Birthday!

Yoli said...

Aaaaw! Thanks to all of you!
I'm going to cry now boo hoo!
Next time I'll let you know waaay in advance..

by the way, next year, on May 29 is going to be my birthday alright?...don't forget...may..29...that will be .... Sunday...he!

. said...

Here in Portugal, everybody ALWAYS greets with kisses on the cheek...

ilumpo said...

hi:hi *^-^*

it's pretty normal for them to greet you like that specially in our city with this new generation.. nothing to worry about.. ;)

{hope you got my e-cards} Heh, Heh..

take care swettie*

Yoli said...

No kisses for me thank you very much....

Noemi,

Thank you!! yep got the greeting card alright!