Thursday, June 17, 2004

Duh!

I really don't find it funny...

I've been having a bad "one eye-ache" since tuesday and I am not able to make it go away. I was not able to see very well although I have my glasses all day long. I thought for an instant I need new glasses because everything is so blurry especially on my right eye. So right about a few minutes ago I had an eye-itch and I had to take my glasses off to scratch my achin eye and what do you know? the blurr went away; it wasn't a lash, or a piece of lint stuck in my eye, is just that my glasses were so dirty especialy from the right side with a big drop of dry toothpaste right in the middle....

I hope that cleaning my glasses will solve my "one eye-ache" problem 'cause it really is starting to annoy me now.

Happy Thursday.

10 comments:

Jenn said...

It often improves my outlook when I clean my glasses to Yoli! You are so funny.

Justin said...

It makes the world all fresh and new. Ahhh...

Yoli said...

Jenn,
It happens that I am so careless about the cleaningness of my glasses that sometimes I even forget I am wearing them I am always searching for them when I actually have them on me....anyway!

Justin,
I never realized that having filthy glasses would make things look really old and dusty...hehe...By the way, I read the comment you left the other day and it cracked me up...I once saw one guy that took out his wallet and it had a marked circle on the leather so I supposed it was a very old condom....LOL.

Monkey said...

Even worse - toothpaste on a contact lense! Yow!

Prestbury said...

Yoli! Pull yourself together!

todd vodka said...

That is frikin’ hilarious on so many levels. I’m trying to remember if I wear glasses or not.

Yoli said...

Monkey,
If I had toothpaste on a contact lense I don't think I would have a "one eye-ache" but a very refreshed eye don't you think? wow...that would be very refreshing...hehe

Prestbury,
I can't pull myself together....I am in one of those days where if I didn't have my head stuck to my body I would lost it...

T.V.
We sure are related!

Wendy said...

At first I thought you were going to tell us you've got an eye infection...thank goodness it was just your glasses! Now you're ready for the weekend. =)

Vadergrrrl said...

Too funny! I must remember to clean my glasses.
I also must add, its really not sexy to wear glasses during sex. The excuse "I want to watch" gets old....

Yoli said...

Vaderrgirl,
Yep, that's corny actually, one time I was about to get busy with my man and I was still wearing my glasses, oh boy! my glasses will never be the same...