Monday, May 03, 2004

Why do people ask me things I don't know?

This happened 10 minutes ago...

As if my desk was the area of Lost and Found.

"Just ask Yoli, she'll know where it is, and if she doesn't, she will figure it out for you"

Office Monkey X: Yoli, what happened to the D/L request I left you on thursday for your boss's signature?

Me: I gave it to him, he asked me what it was I told him, he took it to H.R.

Office Monkey X goes to H.R. dept. and 5 minutes later appears on my desk...again

Office Monkey X: I went to H.R. and he said he doesn't have it. Do you know where it is?

Me: No.

Office Monkey X: But did your boss sign it?

Me: I don' know, he took it to H.R. he said he would ask him what it was.

Office Monkey X: But H.R. says he doesn't have it. Do you think Op. Mgr. has it?

Me: I don't know, but if I were you I would ask him.

One of two things could've happened:

#1 My boss went to the WC and forgot it there
#2 H.R. lost it between his ocean of papers over his desk

I am sure this will continue...

No comments: